this for escaping w3 validation warning

Do I need planning permission?


Yes, if you will be intending on using it as a habitable area and will be connecting to the mains, water and drainage.

In Scotland you need planning under the following circumstances.

The structure is over 30m2 or takes up more than 50% of your garden its erected within a conservation area or next to a listed building it requires water/drainage for a kitchen or bathroom you are using it to live in any part of the building that is a meter or less from the boundary and is no higher than 2.5 metres the eaves, the underside of the roof is no higher than 3 metres.

0 comment /